Sunday 12 February 2012

Editorial: Whitney Houston 1963 - 2012

"If I could fight drugs, i'd do it with my fists, in the water
and I would have gills. Call my producer"
I do not have one, not one, Whitney Houston related pun. So here's the news - "The Heartbreak Hotel has reported Whitney was found dead after Dancing with Somebody, her family is reported as saying 'this is So Emotional', A drug overdose is suspected which is, Not Right but its Ok'.  Her death for me  lacks any emotional resonance because I saw it coming, Whitney has been on a downward spiral since she started spinning on Bobby Browns cock in the 1980's. I guess even Kevin Costner couldn't save her, disappointing, considering she survived that whole incident in the forest. 

The current circumstances of her death are unknown, other than her being dead. Whitney had long struggled with drug addiction. Despite this, her family can find some peace in that Whitney was found dead in the bath, so at least she died clean...

"How much coke do you want"
"About a heads width, and a little extra"
I have a lot to thank Whitney for, we all do, she was an inspiration. Whitney once publicly stated that 'Crack is whack' and that she would never take it due to its cheap quality. I imagine her other drug choices received more favourable slogans such as, 'Cocaine is horrifically moorish, me and Bobby take so much sometimes I cant feel my legs', 'Ecstasy? I wouldn't take ecstasy unless I'd run out cocaine, which would never happen because I have fucking LOADS' and  'I love cocaine'. Though I'm sure she never touched the stuff.





Lets review a few of Whitney's lies statements she's made over the years:

On taking all the drugs

'No im not a drug addict and neither is my husband"

Bobby Brown in hospital
with a bad cold
So the hours of dancing, singing at full pelt, without stopping, so wide eyed that I could fry an egg on your pupil and all those times you admitted to taking loads of drugs are irrelevant.

On marrying Bobby Brown

"It was crazy love"

Crazy like, "Oh Bobby its so funny when you kick the shit out of me, pass the coke"

On what she takes

"Cocaine and Marijuana, thats it"



Well thats a relief.






From the Editor, a pretty 'too soon' deal





No comments: